New Delhi, Aug 26 (ANI): Business tycoon Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita, on Friday, hosted a grand party at their residence on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The party was indeed a starry affair with who’s who of Bollywood in attendance. The gala celebration was attended by celebrities including the three Khans- Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir, love birds Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone, Tiger Shroff and his rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani. Sensational Priyanka Chopra, filmmaker Karan Johar, tinsel town’s heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt and the Bachchan family were among the other attendees. The pictures that are doing rounds on the social media shows King Khan gracing the celebration in a white kurta pyjama, while Dabangg Salman was casually dressed in black. Perfectionist Aamir Khan also opted for a kurta pyjama but inn red and black color, while Kiran looked beautiful in sea green sari with their son Azad, who stole the limelight in his Indian outfit. Sanjay Dutt and his wife Maanayata complemented each other in blue. Well, Ambani’s Ganesh Chaturthi celebration was nothing less than a starry bash.
- From Khans to Bachchans, B-Town dazzles at Mukesh Ambani’s Ganesh Chaturthi celebration
- See pics! Ranveer, Deepika turn heads at Ambani’s Ganesh Chaturthi celebration
- Ram Rahim Verdict Day 2 Was Under Control
- Passengers left stranded after 600 trains got cancelled due to Dera violence
- Ram Rahim’s Conviction Lifts Hope For Justice To Murdered Journalist