New Delhi, Aug 26 (ANI): Business tycoon Mukesh Ambani and his wife Nita, on Friday, hosted a grand party at their residence on the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi. The party was indeed a starry affair with who’s who of Bollywood in attendance. The gala celebration was attended by celebrities including the three Khans- Shah Rukh, Salman and Aamir, love birds Ranveer Singh-Deepika Padukone, Tiger Shroff and his rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani. Sensational Priyanka Chopra, filmmaker Karan Johar, tinsel town’s heartthrob Ranbir Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt and the Bachchan family were among the other attendees. The pictures that are doing rounds on the social media shows King Khan gracing the celebration in a white kurta pyjama, while Dabangg Salman was casually dressed in black. Perfectionist Aamir Khan also opted for a kurta pyjama but inn red and black color, while Kiran looked beautiful in sea green sari with their son Azad, who stole the limelight in his Indian outfit. Sanjay Dutt and his wife Maanayata complemented each other in blue. Well, Ambani’s Ganesh Chaturthi celebration was nothing less than a starry bash.
- Next story 90 injured people admitted, post-mortem of 17 casualties underway: Panchkula CMO on Dera Violence
- Previous story See pics! Ranveer, Deepika turn heads at Ambani’s Ganesh Chaturthi celebration
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues