Agartala (Tripura), July 08 (ANI): Fuel crisis continued in Agartala, as long queues of bikers waiting for several hours for their turn to fill petrol were noticed outside few filling stations, which had fuel. The commuters have to stand in long queue for more two-and-a-half hour for petrol as the government has rationed the fuel to overcome the situation. The employee of the petrol pump said that it is expected that soon the situation will be under control. The problem occurred for the last one month because of the poor road condition in Assam.
- Next story Water pipeline bursts, kills 2 children
- Previous story Political parties call for shutdown opposing Kiran Bedi’s decision of nominating 3 BJP legislators
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court