Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir, Jan 25 (ANI): Due to severe cold and snowfall, the sale of winter shoes, better known as ‘fur shoes’ are increasing and locals are purchasing them in large numbers to protect themselves from the harsh weather conditions in Kashmir Valley. Chilly weather conditions and snowfall have made the temperatures dip sharply, making the people reach for the fur shoes that keep their feet warm. The boom is expected to last till mid March when the weather turns warmer. The sales of these shoes have gone up to 50 percent as compared to last few years and the local shoe makers are working round the clock to complete the demand from various dealers.
- Next story Chile continues to fight intense forest fire in central region
- Previous story Watch: 95-year old Jal Devi files nomination papers for Agra constituency
- Boca coach Schelotto departs Club after Libertadores final loss to rivals River Plate
- We’ll name Chhattisgarh CM tomorrow: PL Punia
- Rafale Deal: Congress youth workers conduct candle march to demand probe
- AgustaWestland case: I’m afraid court will arrest me as I know everything about Christian Michel, says lawyer
- Breastfeeding for more than 6 months leads to smaller waist circumference