Patna (Bihar), July 29 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday appealed Senior Janata Dal United leader Sharad Yadav to take command of the fight against the communal forces. Lalu lashed out at Bihar Chief Minister and said that Nitish Kumar has compromised with Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and have disgraced the ideologies of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia and Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar.
- Next story ‘I am not dying’: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe reassures supporters
- Previous story IAF helicopter airdrop food in flood-hit West Bengal
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences