Patna (Bihar), July 29 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday appealed Senior Janata Dal United leader Sharad Yadav to take command of the fight against the communal forces. Lalu lashed out at Bihar Chief Minister and said that Nitish Kumar has compromised with Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and have disgraced the ideologies of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia and Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar.
- Furious over CM Nitish breaking alliance, Lalu Yadav invites Sharad Yadav to join the fight
- IAF helicopter airdrop food in flood-hit West Bengal
- Chinese mall saves men from shopping purgatory with “man pods”
- ‘What we need is to have dialogue process in place to address perceptions and misconceptions’: Pakistani Envoy
- Tesla hands out keys to lower-priced model