Patna (Bihar), July 29 (ANI): Rashtriya Janata Dal supremo Lalu Prasad Yadav on Saturday appealed Senior Janata Dal United leader Sharad Yadav to take command of the fight against the communal forces. Lalu lashed out at Bihar Chief Minister and said that Nitish Kumar has compromised with Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) and have disgraced the ideologies of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia and Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar.
- Next story ‘I am not dying’: Zimbabwe’s Mugabe reassures supporters
- Previous story IAF helicopter airdrop food in flood-hit West Bengal
- Here are four firms spurring growth of SMEs
- India-Myanmar Navy Exercise 2018 begins in Visakhapatnam
- Ball tampering scandal: Australian Captain Steve Smith, Vice-captain David Warner step down
- Waiting for ICC verdict on Steve Smith, David Warner: IPL Chairman
- Bhopal police make gangrape accused parade in city