Infuriated farmers over irregularities in the bidding of crops and getting peanuts of Soyabean crops created ruckus in the Agar Malwa district of Madhya Pradesh. Farmers pelted stones, which injured depositary Mukesh Soni, who was later referred to Indore hospital. 2 cops were also injured in the process, after which police had to use tear gad shells and light force to contain the situation.
- Next story Doctors Extract 639 Nails From A Man’s Intestine
- Previous story Happy To Have A Gate Named After Me- Sehwag
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters
- Vakrangee Limited announces strategic business tie-up with Blue Dart Express
- NCC Cadets hit out at Rahul Gandhi for his ‘that kind of stuff’ remark in Karnataka
- Landmarks turn dark to conserve energy on World Earth Hour