Research funded by the U.S. Office of Naval Research is helping give sniffer dogs the skills needed to detect complex modern explosives. Matthew Stock reports.
- Next story Toyota, Panasonic eye EV battery tie-up
- Previous story EU, Japan slam market distortion in swipe at China
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh