Bitcoin futures eased back from an initial surge of almost 22 percent to trade up 13 percent on Monday, in an eagerly awaited U.S. market debut that backers hope will confer greater legitimacy on the volatile cryptocurrency and lead to its wider use. Kate King reports.
- Next story “God’s Own Country” wins big during BIFA Awards
- Previous story Pantomime horse race gallops off in the wet streets of London
- Legal battle between Trump and Stormy Daniels heats up
- Watch: PM Modi addresses devotees at Ugadi Festival
- After BJP, every year new railway line gets constructed: Shivraj Singh Chouhan
- PM Modi hails saints’ contribution in safeguarding India’s cultural identity
- I do take stress, don’t want to let my country down: Mary Kom