Birthday boy, Ashish Nehra turned 38 on Saturday and was inundated with best wishes from the cricketing fraternity. Wishes poured in from all quarters for ‘Nehraji’ as he is fondly called and it was led by state mate Virender Sehwag.
- Next story Tusk says EU’s unity in Brexit talks is in Britain’s interest
- Previous story If banks refuse to exchange soiled notes, they can be fined Rs10,000
- Desperate families beg for info after deadly prison riot in Venezuela
- Rape convicts should be shot dead publicly to create fear: BJP leader RP Sharma
- Electricity board employees hold unique protest against privitisation of department
- Animal lovers in Chandigarh design unique wheelchair for injured stray dog
- 2 men arrested for allegedly killing and eating a leopard