Critics say Gambia’s president Yahya Jammeh is “behaving like a dictator” by rejecting the result of last week’s election. Now the country’s top court will decide what happens next. Eve Johnson reports.
- Next story Report that producers going back from dileep films
- Previous story Disha Patani New PhotoShoot
- News Week South Asia – 22 Oct, 2018 (Episode)
- Burial urns left unclaimed as Japanese struggle with funeral costs
- Indonesia calls for ‘transparent’ investigation into Khashoggi killing
- Shashank Khaitan Needs An Interesting Take To Do A Tennis Biopic
- Every Medal Winner Should Be Given A House Atleast, Says Arjun Bijlani