Hyderabad, Dec 22 (ANI): Telangana state Health Minister C. Laxma Reddy inaugurated a dialysis ward in Gandhi Hospital on Thursday. As part of the State government’s efforts to broaden its dialysis services to chronic kidney patients, this 20-bedded dialysis centre has been inaugurated. While speaking to media Reddy said, ‘All over the state there is no hospital which offers free dialysis. Gandhi hospital is the only one which is offering such service to the patients. Till now half of the arrangements are done and it will take one more month to setup the entire equipment required for dialysis. We wanted to bring the treatment to the patients who cannot afford it as a part of which we have arranged 20 beds for dialysis and four beds have been arranged separately for isolation.’ ‘The doctors of this Gandhi Hospital are so kind and they treat every patient very well and most of them get cured. The supporting staff is also very good. There are 65 beds in ICU. Kidney transplantation is also done in this hospital and in this month three patients underwent kidney transplantation. We started this programme for all the patients who prefer private hospitals over public hospitals even if they cannot bare the expenses, we want such people to use this facility’, he added.
- Next story Valmiki community holds protest against Salman Khan, Shilpa Shetty’s ‘bhangi’ comment
- Previous story Leakage of canal poses threat to 1100 lives in Kawa village
- Main Toh Fees Leta He Nahi Hoon | Aamir Khan | Kiran Rao.
- Original song should not be remixed | Ek Do Teen | Jackqueline Fernandes | Sophie Chaudhary
- China urges the U.S. not to start a trade war
- RACE3 Pup-Pieeeeees |Anil Kapoor|Bobby Deol|Salman Khan
- Hundreds protest in Sacramento over video of police shooting