Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 25 (ANI): The sculptors from Madhya Pradesh’s Bhopal are making eco-friendly lord Ganesh sculptors to reduce the environmental damage. The sculptors use eco-friendly colours and decorative material that can dissolve in water easily and hence, help to prevent water pollution. The beautifully-crafted Lord Ganesha sculptors are same as the Plaster of Paris sculptorsThe sculptures made from the Plaster of Paris (PoP) painted with chemical paint contain heavy metals, which can harm to the eco-system.
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Bhopali sculptors make eco-friendly Ganeshas to reduce environmental damage
- From Big B to Sridevi, B-Town wishes fans ‘Happy Ganesh Chaturthi’
- See pics! Esha Deol turns bride for her baby shower
- Charleston restaurant gunman killed, hostage rescued
- Nandan Nilekani Rejoins As Infosys CEO