Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Aug 25 (ANI): The sculptors from Madhya Pradesh’s Bhopal are making eco-friendly lord Ganesh sculptors to reduce the environmental damage. The sculptors use eco-friendly colours and decorative material that can dissolve in water easily and hence, help to prevent water pollution. The beautifully-crafted Lord Ganesha sculptors are same as the Plaster of Paris sculptorsThe sculptures made from the Plaster of Paris (PoP) painted with chemical paint contain heavy metals, which can harm to the eco-system.
- Next story 15 girl students fall ill after consuming mid-day meal
- Previous story From Big B to Sridevi, B-Town wishes fans ‘Happy Ganesh Chaturthi’
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia
- Police busts fake certificate gang, arrests 6 persons in Meerut
- Police busts gang of snatchers, arrest 2 men, woman