Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 26 (ANI): On the auspicious ten-day festival of Ganesh Chaturthi, special milk offerings and prayers were performed to Lord Ganesha at Danuskodi Vinayagar Temple in Rameswaram. The festival is celebrated all over India with a lot of enthusiasm. Ganesh Chaturthi is observed by bringing Lord Ganesha’s idol at home for a period of 10 days and later it is immersed in the river.
- Ganesh Chaturthi: Devotees offer milk to Lord Ganesha at Vinayagar temple
- Meerut on high alert to tackle violence after Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s conviction
- Pulwama terror attack: 2 policemen, 2 CRPF jawans injured
- Watch: Leopard falls into well, rescued
- Sakshi Maharaj defends Gurmeet Ram Rahim, terms him ‘simple man’