Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 26 (ANI): On the auspicious ten-day festival of Ganesh Chaturthi, special milk offerings and prayers were performed to Lord Ganesha at Danuskodi Vinayagar Temple in Rameswaram. The festival is celebrated all over India with a lot of enthusiasm. Ganesh Chaturthi is observed by bringing Lord Ganesha’s idol at home for a period of 10 days and later it is immersed in the river.
- Next story Sandeep Tomar Fails To Reach The Bronze Medal Play-Offs
- Previous story Meerut on high alert to tackle violence after Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s conviction
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince