Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 26 (ANI): On the auspicious ten-day festival of Ganesh Chaturthi, special milk offerings and prayers were performed to Lord Ganesha at Danuskodi Vinayagar Temple in Rameswaram. The festival is celebrated all over India with a lot of enthusiasm. Ganesh Chaturthi is observed by bringing Lord Ganesha’s idol at home for a period of 10 days and later it is immersed in the river.
- Next story Sandeep Tomar Fails To Reach The Bronze Medal Play-Offs
- Previous story Meerut on high alert to tackle violence after Gurmeet Ram Rahim’s conviction
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo