Rachakonda (Telangana), July 25 (ANI): At least six people, including five Nigerian nationals and one Indian woman, were apprehended for indulging in procuring and supplying of drugs along with running an organised human trafficking racket in the Rachakonda area near Hyderabad. The police have seized 20 grams of cocaine, 12 grams of brown sugar, 39.8 grams of amphetamine tablets and over Rs. 2 lakh in cash.
- Next story Ramnath Kovind: Journey of lawyer to 1st citizen of India
- Previous story No deal on Russia sanctions bill yet, says key U.S. senator
- Sitaram Yechuri spoke on CPM defeat in Tripura
- Real results will be out in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan elections: Azam Khan
- 6 dead, 7 injured after a car rams into locals
- 36 glacial lakes of Gilgit Baltistan declared dangerous due to CPEC project
- This is extraordinary event in political history: Shivraj Chouhan on Tripura polls