Rachakonda (Telangana), July 25 (ANI): At least six people, including five Nigerian nationals and one Indian woman, were apprehended for indulging in procuring and supplying of drugs along with running an organised human trafficking racket in the Rachakonda area near Hyderabad. The police have seized 20 grams of cocaine, 12 grams of brown sugar, 39.8 grams of amphetamine tablets and over Rs. 2 lakh in cash.
- Gang of 5 Nigerians, one Indian woman held in drug, human trafficking
- No deal on Russia sanctions bill yet, says key U.S. senator
- Boris Johnson plays down Conservative rift in New Zealand
- Suicide blast kills at least 25 people in Lahore, Pakistan
- Marvel brings hammerless Thor, new king Black Panther for Comic-Con