Bengaluru (Karnataka), Oct 14 (ANI): In the latest development in the Gauri Lankesh murder case, police on Saturday released a CCTV footage that shows one of the suspects conducting recce before the murder. The Special Investigation Team (SIT) released sketches of the suspects in connection with the murder of the journalist. Lankesh was shot dead at her residence by few unidentified assailants on September 5. Gauri Lankesh was editor of the Gauri Lankesh Patrike, a tabloid described as an “anti-establishment” publication.
- Next story Girl Student ‘Harassed’ Again By Bike-Borne Youths Inside BHU Premises
- Previous story Nepal PM Deuba expands cabinet for seventh time in 5 months
- Purrrfect victory for Russia over Egypt – oracle cat casts his World Cup judgement
- India’s Best Dramebaaz season 3 GRAND LAUNCH By Vivek Oberoi – Zee TV
- Donation pours in for flood relief on Governor’s call in Manipur
- 4 persons charred to death as fire breaks out in hotel
- Lady Assistant Sub Inspector saves little monkey’s life, gives it shelter