Bengaluru (Karnataka), Oct 14 (ANI): In the latest development in the Gauri Lankesh murder case, police on Saturday released a CCTV footage that shows one of the suspects conducting recce before the murder. The Special Investigation Team (SIT) released sketches of the suspects in connection with the murder of the journalist. Lankesh was shot dead at her residence by few unidentified assailants on September 5. Gauri Lankesh was editor of the Gauri Lankesh Patrike, a tabloid described as an “anti-establishment” publication.
- Next story Girl Student ‘Harassed’ Again By Bike-Borne Youths Inside BHU Premises
- Previous story Nepal PM Deuba expands cabinet for seventh time in 5 months
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela