Bengaluru (Karnataka), Oct 14 (ANI): In the latest development in the Gauri Lankesh murder case, police on Saturday released a CCTV footage that shows one of the suspects conducting recce before the murder. The Special Investigation Team (SIT) released sketches of the suspects in connection with the murder of the journalist. Lankesh was shot dead at her residence by few unidentified assailants on September 5. Gauri Lankesh was editor of the Gauri Lankesh Patrike, a tabloid described as an “anti-establishment” publication.
- Next story Girl Student ‘Harassed’ Again By Bike-Borne Youths Inside BHU Premises
- Previous story Nepal PM Deuba expands cabinet for seventh time in 5 months
- Mike Pompeo to visit Pak to meet Imran Khan
- “Pakistan: At the Helm” by bureaucrat-turned-author Tilak Devasher launched
- Defence Minister Sitharaman meets Japanese counterpart Itsunori Onodera
- Parineeti Chopra shares first look from ‘Jabariya Jodi’
- Health advisory is given to combat spreading of diseases: JP Nadda