New Delhi, Aug 31 (ANI): Suspended Janata Dal (United) leader Manorama Devi’s son Rocky Yadav and three others have been convicted by a sessions court in Gaya for the murder of Class-12 student, Aditya Sachdeva. The quantum of sentence will be pronounced on September 6. Sachdeva was shot dead by Rocky for overtaking his car last year. In March, the apex court denied to vacate its order of cancelling the bail of Yadav in the case. The police arrested Rocky from his father Bindi Yadav’s mixer plant in Gaya on May 10 last year. His parents recently got bail. They were held on the accusation of sheltering Rocky while he was on the run.
- Next story Sushma Swaraj meets Sri Lankan President, PM Ranil Wickremesinghe
- Previous story AP Government wants to use different technologies to make sure that people have fixed income: IT Minister
- Russia’s suspension to be automatically lifted if no further doping cases – Bach
- Marni Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Sridevi’s mortal remains to arrive in Mumbai today on a private jet
- Sridevi’s death Aamir Khan, Hrithik Roshan, mourn the ‘untimely death’ of actress
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi conveys Holi greetings, says it’s ‘festival of Harmony and togetherness’