The merger between GE and Baker Hughes’ oil and gas businesses will create the world’s No. 2 oilfield services provider. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story The stars celebrate on the weekend
- Previous story Pep Guardiola admits he doesn’t know what will enable City to beat Barcelona
- Budget 2019-20: J&K Governor Satyapal Malik approves massive allocation to public infrastructure
- Da Costa wins Formula E season-opener in Saudi Arabia
- Piyush Goyal, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani dedicate India’s First Railway University to nation in Vadodara
- National security & defence sector are either punching bag or funding source for Congress: PM Modi
- Ahmed Patel meets RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha at his residence