General Electric’s third-quarter profit missed Wall Street estimates by a wide margin and the company slashed its earnings forecast, sending its stock down. Fred Katayama reports.
- Versace plays with prints and leather for its spring/summer designs
- Roberto Cavalli – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan
- Indian Fans Confident About Second Win Against Pakistan
- Pakistani Fan Sings National Anthem, Takes Social Media By Storm
- Phillip Plein – Women’s Spring/Summer 2019 Collection in Milan