New Delhi, Mar 13 (ANI): Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat said on Tuesday that as China rose in power, countries have started looking up to India as a balance to China’s powers. He also stated that China has realised the importance of military power with simultaneous rise in its economy. “It is all because of China’s assertiveness. There is a need to see if India can counter in whatever ways or balance the rise of China easily”, he added.
- General Bipin Rawat lauds neighbour’s military might, says Chinese have finally arrived
- Prime Minister interacts with states collectors, reviews ODF targets
- PoK activists hold anti-Pakistan protest at UN
- Sukma attack: Such incidents cannot lower confidence of jawans, says CM Raman Singh
- Tributes paid to human rights activist Asma Jahangir at UN