New Delhi, Mar 13 (ANI): Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat said on Tuesday that as China rose in power, countries have started looking up to India as a balance to China’s powers. He also stated that China has realised the importance of military power with simultaneous rise in its economy. “It is all because of China’s assertiveness. There is a need to see if India can counter in whatever ways or balance the rise of China easily”, he added.
- Next story Blizzard bears down on New England
- Previous story Prime Minister interacts with states collectors, reviews ODF targets
- Prince William and Prince Harry give sneak-peak into family life with latest Christmas photos
- Face masks may protect you from staph bacteria
- Herd of over 120 elephants enter habilitated areas in Mayurbhanj, destroys livelihood
- Flynn shouldn’t have lied to FBI — Mueller
- Old fashioned typewriters power a new generation