Famed billionaire investor George Soros’ Open Society Foundation, which fights for liberal causes, became America’s second biggest philanthropy following a big donation from its founder. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- Next story Trump pitches tax reform plan in speech at Heritage Foundation
- Previous story NAFTA teeters as talks fail to ease tensions
- Watch: BJP leader’s relatives deny money, thrash petrol pump employees
- Now, type easily with Google’s floating GBoard
- Lal Bahadur Shastri’s mantra ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’ became philosophy of my life: VP Naidu
- Century we are living in belongs to India: CM Chouhan
- By March end, 1st project of waterways in Ganga will be completed: Nitin Gadkari