Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu cancel talks with Germany’s foreign minister in a rare move after the visiting diplomat declined to call off meetings with rights groups critical of Israel’s government. Gabriel reacted by saying he regretted Netanyahu’s decision, but that he did not think it would badly impact relations between the two countries.
- German FM ‘regrets’ Netanyahu’s decision to cancel talks
- GOP’s Chaffetz believes Flynn ‘did not seek permission’ for foreign payments
- Trump reiterates support for Israel in Remembrance day speech
- Ivanka Trump forced to defend her father at women’s summit (2)
- Tottenham ready for six finals – Pochettino