German business confidence unexpectedly rose in July, a survey showed on Tuesday, hitting the third record high in as many months as Europe’s largest economy powered ahead and morale lifted across industry. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Italian police arrest two for Hollywood-inspired robberies
- Previous story BoE warns banks as consumer debt spirals
- Israeli PM showers love at ‘Shalom Bollywood’ eve, says ‘I love Bollywood’
- ‘Human depravity’: Prosecutor on California captives case
- Contradicting Kelly, Trump says he’s been “very consistent” on wall
- Wyndham to buy La Quinta for $1.95 bln
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences