German business confidence unexpectedly rose in July, a survey showed on Tuesday, hitting the third record high in as many months as Europe’s largest economy powered ahead and morale lifted across industry. David Pollard reports.
- Next story Italian police arrest two for Hollywood-inspired robberies
- Previous story BoE warns banks as consumer debt spirals
- Woman digs for family after Guatemala eruption
- Brazil full back Fagner follows in the footsteps of giants
- Kushner says U.S. peace plan coming soon
- The accused attacked her with knife, threw her out of car: Vijay Singh on Shailaja Dwivedi’s death
- 1 dead after fire breaks out at Mumbai’s Girgaon Kothari House