The mood among German investors fell for the third month running in August, a survey showed on Tuesday, linking the drop to an emissions scandal engulfing the country’s car industry. Ciara Lee reports
- Next story Tv Stars Emotional Massage on Gagan Kang And Arjit Lavania’s Shocking Death!
- Previous story Trump takes ownership of Afghan war in prime-time speech
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery