Deutsche Post employees in the small German town of Bad Hersfeld will have their load of letters and parcels lightened thanks to robot on wheels aimed at helping out with deliveries. Amy Pollock reports.
- Next story German postal service introduces robots for help with deliveries
- Previous story There Is No Discrimination In Golf- Mukesh Kumar
- Las Vegas shooting survivor brings tears and hope to March for Our Lives
- India women’s cricket team looks to get back into T20 groove against England
- Watch: Thousands flock to Washington, D.C. for “March for Our Lives” protest
- Rahul Gandhi inaugurates Indira Canteen in Karnataka’s Kollegala
- Farmers walk barefoot for 185 km demanding complete loan waiver, suffer blisters