The euro climbs to a three-year high as German Chancellor Angela Merkel’s conservatives and rival Social Democrats reach a breakthrough in coalition talks. As David Pollard reports, the single european currency had already been lifted by hawkish ECB minutes.
- Next story Israeli PM’s India visit aims to shore up business ties between two countries: Israel Ambassador to India
- Previous story Watch: Stone pelted on Bihar CM Nitish Kumar’s convoy
- Rajkummar Rao posts new still from ‘Omerta’
- Caught on cam: Thief steals ornaments in Sai Mandir
- REDEMPTION Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris (with interview)
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi has abandoned his party workers, says Giriraj Singh
- We demand CBI inquiry: Manoj Tiwari on alleged paper leak in SSC exam