Bardoli (Gujarat), July 25 (ANI): With the aim to break the stigma attached to crematoriums about being a negative place, a crematorium in Gujarat’s Bardoli has been designed on the theme of an airport and is called ‘Antim Udan Moksha Airport’. Two massive replicas of aeroplanes can be seen inside the crematorium, named Moksha airlines and Swarga airlines. The crematorium has five furnaces, three are electric and two are traditional pyres. Reportedly, people from around 40 villages visit the crematorium to perform last rites of their loved ones.
- Previous story Have urged PM Modi to handover case to CBI: Virbhadra Singh on Shimla rape, murder case
- Get ‘Moksha’ or enter ‘Swarga’ at this airport-themed crematorium
- Have urged PM Modi to handover case to CBI: Virbhadra Singh on Shimla rape, murder case
- All You Need To Know About The New Jio Phones
- India To Host Maiden Men’s World Boxing Championship In Delhi 2021
- Watch: Ramnath Kovind takes oath as 14th President of India