Bardoli (Gujarat), July 25 (ANI): With the aim to break the stigma attached to crematoriums about being a negative place, a crematorium in Gujarat’s Bardoli has been designed on the theme of an airport and is called ‘Antim Udan Moksha Airport’. Two massive replicas of aeroplanes can be seen inside the crematorium, named Moksha airlines and Swarga airlines. The crematorium has five furnaces, three are electric and two are traditional pyres. Reportedly, people from around 40 villages visit the crematorium to perform last rites of their loved ones.
- Next story Residential building collapse: 9 rescued, over 30 feared trapped
- Previous story Have urged PM Modi to handover case to CBI: Virbhadra Singh on Shimla rape, murder case
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director