New Delhi, Sep 19 (ANI): Shopping enthusiasts have a reason to rejoice as social media platform, Instagram is all set to add a shopping tab to the Explore page. The new development in the app will allow users to browse through a dedicated feed of retail merchandise from various sellers. Instagram will also allow the sellers to add stickers to their Stories, allowing the buyer to purchase the item by tapping on it. According to a report by The Verge, the Chief Operating Officer of Facebook, Sheryl Sandberg, in a statement said that 90 million Instagrammers tap posts to reveal shopping tags on the app. More than 25 million businesses already have an account on Instagram, with about 2 million of them advertising with Facebook. With the latest changes, the photo and video-sharing social networking service app is undertaking a significant push into e-commerce.
- Next story Encounter breaks out between police & criminals, 1 apprehended
- Previous story Klopp delights in Liverpool’s last gasp win over PSG
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela