Ghaziabad (UP), Jul 23 (ANI): The five-storey under-construction building collapsed near Missal Gadi in Ghaziabad on Sunday. Meerut (Range) Inspector General of Police Ram Kumar informed that one body and seven people were rescued. “Out of the seven, three are serious and four persons are in stable condition, one more person is inside the debris,” said Kumar. He also assured harshest action against guilty in the dreadful accident. “According to documents this land belonged to a builder. We have identified four persons related to that and are in the process of taking them into custody,” added Kumar.
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana
- Prima facie indicates issues with quality of building: Ghaziabad DM on building collapse