Ghaziabad (UP), Jul 23 (ANI): Minister of State for External Affairs VK Singh said on Sunday that strict action against guilty in the building collapse incident in Ghaziabad. The dreadful incident claimed one life. “Inquiry ordered. We have directed the administration to take strict action against those responsible. 7 people were rescued, Rescue operation are on. We’ve directed administration to vacate illegal buildings and demolish them if need,” said VK Singh.
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana