Jammu, July 07 (ANI): Amid the rising terror attacks in the region, girls, between the age of 15 to 35 from nearly 17 towns of Jammu, participated in a self defence and Personality Development camp, ‘Durga Vahini’, to boost their confidence and empower themselves. Girls from border areas also participated in the camp where they were trained in Karate, Stick fight, and also were made to handle air guns. The participants stated that they now feel confident and will again join the camp in the future.
- Next story After ‘Susheel Gaurav’, Sidharth Malhotra as ‘risky Rishi’ in ‘A Gentleman’ new poster
- Previous story TN theatres reopen after 4 days
- Students vandalise public property after one of their friends died in road accident
- Massive landslide leaves several people homeless in Udhampur
- Watch: Visuals of rapid mobility and redeployment exercise by IAF from inside helicopter
- Auto driver allegedly rapes minor, enraged locals protest on streets
- Deepika, Ranbir all set to be showstoppers for Walk of Mijwan 2018