Darjeeling (West Bengal), July 04 (ANI): In a latest development in the ongoing massive protest and indefinite shutdown by Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM), protestors gathered at Sadar police station in Darjeeling and protested against the arrest of Nari Morcha member Dhanmaya Tamang. Giving details of the incident, Darjeeling MLA?and GJM?leader Amar Singh Rai said Tamang’s family members reached his party and asked for their help. Tamang was arrested in case of stone pelting at Bahanu Bhavan on 8th June when Mamata Banerjee was holding cabinet meeting at Raj Bhavan.
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally