Darjeeling (West Bengal), July 04 (ANI): In a latest development in the ongoing massive protest and indefinite shutdown by Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM), protestors gathered at Sadar police station in Darjeeling and protested against the arrest of Nari Morcha member Dhanmaya Tamang. Giving details of the incident, Darjeeling MLA?and GJM?leader Amar Singh Rai said Tamang’s family members reached his party and asked for their help. Tamang was arrested in case of stone pelting at Bahanu Bhavan on 8th June when Mamata Banerjee was holding cabinet meeting at Raj Bhavan.
- GJM protest outside police station against arrest of Nari Morcha member
- EU court blow for Uber in France
- PM Modi’s visit to Israel will be historic for both countries: Jerusalem residents
- Students, science lovers interact to with policy makers, scientists, researchers at 4-day exhibition
- Ruckus In Jammu & Kashmir Assembly Over GST Bill