Siliguri (West Bengal), July 07 (ANI): Amid raging battle cry and violence for ‘Separate Gorkhaland’, the supporters of Gorkha Janamukti Morcha (GJM) took out a rally and hailed ‘separate state’ slogans in their ethnic dresses. Giving details, one of the protestors said that the West Bengal government is committing atrocities on Gorkha people by stopping ration transport and internet facility in the region. Various political parties organised a meeting on Thursday and decided to go ahead with the ongoing shutdown in Darjeeling.
- Next story MS Dhoni’s best finishes as he turns 36
- Previous story Watch: Cop thrashed by BMRCL staff after he assaults their employee
- President Kovind hosts banquet for Seychelles counterpart, PM Modi, EAM Swaraj in attendance
- Ben Affleck, Lindsay Shookus take relationship to next level
- Trump claims ‘a lot of progress’ in Middle East
- Any order of court, NGT will be strictly abided by: NBCC Managing Director
- I dedicate my award as tribute to Sridevi: Nawazuddin