Soothing sounds from the world’s top central bank helped stocks maintain their strong start to the year on Friday, while another leap from China’s yuan capped its best week since mid 2005. As David Pollard reports, optimism on Sino-U.S. trade talks was helping to boost sentiment across asset classes.
- Global markets: Fed injects feelgood factor, trade hopes help
- Golfers Accuse Delhi Golf Course Of Discrimination
- Delhi Open Chess Begins, Koushik Holds Amonatov
- Country will run by Constitution, not by Rahul Gandhi’s dictation: BJP on CBI row
- Srinagar-Jammu national highway closed due to heavy snowfall