General Motors reported a better-than-expected quarterly net profit, helped by cost cuts, and promised to cut production. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Mumbai building collapse: 9 people killed, 19 extracted out
- Previous story BJP hits back at Congress for criticising President Kovind’s speech, says don’t politicise everything
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet