General Motors reported a better-than-expected quarterly net profit, helped by cost cuts, and promised to cut production. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Mumbai building collapse: 9 people killed, 19 extracted out
- Previous story BJP hits back at Congress for criticising President Kovind’s speech, says don’t politicise everything
- New York governor says Statue of Liberty to reopen
- Graham gives play-by-play on shutdown talks
- Las Vegas protesters join worldwide anti-Trump Womens March
- In second day of shutdown, Republicans, Democrats dig in for fight
- Ahead of PM Modi’s visit, avalanche advisory issued in Davos due to heavy snowfall