General Motors said it expects 2018 adjusted earnings per share to exceed its prior estimates and forecast 2019 earnings above Wall Street expectations, sending its shares up. Fred Katayama reports.
- GM shares jump on improved earnings forecast
- Citizenship Bill: Don’t think I said anything that is seditious, says Hiren Gohain
- Committee of Administrators suspends Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul
- BJP Council Meet: Farmers aren’t voters but food providers for BJP, says Rajnath Singh
- BJP Council Meet: Everyone has bank account today because of PM Modi, says Sushma Swaraj