New Delhi, Jan 12 (ANI): Indian Army Chief General Bipin Rawat, on Friday, said that India can deal with China diplomatically and with government approach, army can’t deal with it single handedly. The diplomatic engagements happening with China is satisfactory and this is one of the ways that India can maintain peace and tranquility with the neighbour country, Rawat added. The Army Chief also emphasised on good relationship with the neighbouring countries so that India cannot be left alone and can fight with China’s bad intentions.
- Next story Watch what senior lawyers, retired judge have to say on Supreme Court crisis
- Previous story Merkel strikes deal with social democrats, paving way for new government
- Baby dies, many injured after car rams into beachgoers at Copacabana
- B Town Divas Light Up Mickey Contractor’s Bash
- Dense fog continues to choke national capital
- Hafiz Saeed should be prosecuted”, says US State Department spokesperson
- Pakistani Ceasefire violation: Two civilians killed, 4 injured in RS Pura sector