Harmanpreet Singh, who scored from a penalty corner in the 54th minute to give India the lead in the game against Germany and helped India with the bronze medal, is satisfied with the medal, but hopes to change the color of the medal in the future edition.
- Next story NYC police responding to reports of explosion
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi’s election as party president will be marked as ‘black day’ for Congress: Shehzad Poonawalla
- Former NHL goalie Ray Emery dead at 35 after swimming accident
- Trump arrives in Helsinki for summit with Putin
- Dalit’s marriage procession takes place amidst police protection in Kasganj
- 2 girls stop going to school amidst threats of acid attack in UP’s Meerut
- Rainfall continues to lash Mumbai, city witnesses water logging