Harmanpreet Singh, who scored from a penalty corner in the 54th minute to give India the lead in the game against Germany and helped India with the bronze medal, is satisfied with the medal, but hopes to change the color of the medal in the future edition.
- Next story NYC police responding to reports of explosion
- Previous story Rahul Gandhi’s election as party president will be marked as ‘black day’ for Congress: Shehzad Poonawalla
- My India (India News) – Ep#516 (16 Feb, 2019)
- Trump’s choice for U.N. ambassador withdraws
- ISI is behind ‘Talibani style’ attack: MQM founder Altaf Hussain on Pulwama terror attack
- Hotel Mystays provides Japanese hospitality to tourists
- Japanese ministry holds international competition for Japanese cuisine