The U.S. Republican tax cut plan that President Donald Trump wants passed by the end of the year is unlikely to trigger a big deficit expansion because it will spur more investment and job growth, House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Euphoric German businesses brush off world’s woes
- Previous story Female MP in Kyrgyzstan puts bride kidnapping in spotlight
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja
- Mountaineering team finds mortal remains of IAF personnel died in 1968 crash