The U.S. Republican tax cut plan that President Donald Trump wants passed by the end of the year is unlikely to trigger a big deficit expansion because it will spur more investment and job growth, House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan told Reuters in an interview on Wednesday. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Euphoric German businesses brush off world’s woes
- Previous story Female MP in Kyrgyzstan puts bride kidnapping in spotlight
- Watch: Pandal catches fire during fireworks celebration of Dussehra in Kanpur
- Saudis confirm death of Khashoggi
- Amritsar tragedy: People couldn’t hear sound of approaching train due to bursting crackers, says MoS Railways Sinha
- Watch: Train runs over people celebrating Dussehra in Choura Bazar near Amritsar
- Amritsar tragedy: Navjot Singh Sidhu’s wife runs away from spot instead of helping people: Bikram Majithia