Republican Jason Chaffetz said on Tuesday that President Trump’s former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn ‘appears’ to have ‘failed’ to seek permission to receive foreign payments. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story German FM ‘regrets’ Netanyahu’s decision to cancel talks
- Previous story Trump reiterates support for Israel in Remembrance day speech
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018