Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 18 (ANI): There seems to be no end to the Gorakhpur tragedy as at least eight more children have lost their lives in Baba Raghav Das (BRD) Medical College, on Thursday. The matter came to light after the death of over a dozen children on August 11, and with eight more deaths the toll has crossed 100. The hospital scenario is tragic as the premises are filled with the woes of the victims’ parents. Reportedly, the hospital is overcrowded and more than 200 children are being treated for Encephalitis. The incident has drawn mass criticism from all across the country as it adds a massive blot to the health care system of the country.
- Next story Music fest in Manipur brought to light the environmental awareness
- Previous story 2 weapon dealers held with arms, ammunition
- Thousands of Russians attend Nemtsov memorial marches
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit