Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 13 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda visited the BRD hospital in Gorakhpur on Sunday. The medical college has recorded over 63 deaths in past six days due to encephalitis. The CM has already ordered a magisterial inquiry and a committee has also been formed in this regard. Addressing the media, CM Yogi said that he has asked a team of top ministers to determine if the deaths of the children were actually due to a disruption in oxygen supply at the hospital and assured to ‘not spare anyone found guilty’.
- Next story Storm in Poland kills at least five, more than 30 injured
- Previous story Gorakhpur tragedy: ‘Nobody can feel their pain more than me’, asserts CM Yogi
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence