Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 13 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath and Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda visited the BRD hospital in Gorakhpur on Sunday. The medical college has recorded over 63 deaths in past six days due to encephalitis. The CM has already ordered a magisterial inquiry and a committee has also been formed in this regard. Addressing the media, CM Yogi said that he has asked a team of top ministers to determine if the deaths of the children were actually due to a disruption in oxygen supply at the hospital and assured to ‘not spare anyone found guilty’.
- Gorakhpur tragedy: CM Yogi, Union Health Minister Nadda visit BRD hospital
- Gorakhpur tragedy: ‘Nobody can feel their pain more than me’, asserts CM Yogi
- Watch: Dalai Lama, Baba Ramdev share light moments at World Peace & Harmony Conclave
- CM Yogi Press conference on children deaths in Hospital in Gorakhpur
- Annual fireworks display lights up Geneva