Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): After over 30 deaths due to encephalitis in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College, kin of children allege that there is discrepancy in treatment. The families said they have to buy food and medicines from outside. On the other hand, the doctor of the BRD Medical College claimed that the two patients have to share a bed due to increased number of patients during the monsoon. Meanwhile, oxygen cylinders were brought to the hospital and police force has been deployed to tighten the security.
- Next story Faith Runner’s Next Challenge Is Beyond Ultra Marathon
- Previous story 5,000 kg vegetables used to decorate Mahaliamman Temple ahead of Independence Day
- Dolce & Gabbna Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Milan
- Indian film industry saddened by Sridevi’s demise
- DRDO successfully tests flight indigenous Rustom-2 drone
- Andhra Pradesh focusing more to skill up in technology: AP IT Minister Nara Lokesh at CII Summit
- Microsoft, Xiaomi join hands to develop AI-based gadgets