Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): After over 30 deaths due to encephalitis in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College, kin of children allege that there is discrepancy in treatment. The families said they have to buy food and medicines from outside. On the other hand, the doctor of the BRD Medical College claimed that the two patients have to share a bed due to increased number of patients during the monsoon. Meanwhile, oxygen cylinders were brought to the hospital and police force has been deployed to tighten the security.
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Families allege discrepancy in treatment
- 5,000 kg vegetables used to decorate Mahaliamman Temple ahead of Independence Day
- China is not taking care of human rights violations which Pakistan is committing: Hammal Haider
- Jaypee Infratech insolvency case: Homebuyers protest outside office
- Congress delegation visits BRD Medical College, leaders demand resignation of Health Minister