Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): After over 30 deaths due to encephalitis in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College, kin of children allege that there is discrepancy in treatment. The families said they have to buy food and medicines from outside. On the other hand, the doctor of the BRD Medical College claimed that the two patients have to share a bed due to increased number of patients during the monsoon. Meanwhile, oxygen cylinders were brought to the hospital and police force has been deployed to tighten the security.
- Next story Faith Runner’s Next Challenge Is Beyond Ultra Marathon
- Previous story 5,000 kg vegetables used to decorate Mahaliamman Temple ahead of Independence Day
- 16 Students Injured After School Bus Hits Divider In Noida
- Danke ki chot par kehta hu BJP amiron ki katputali hai: Navjot Sidhu
- AP CM’s move to bar entry of CBI motivated by fear: FM Jaitley
- Will waive off farmers’ loan within 10 days of coming to power in Chhattisgarh: Rahul Gandhi
- Punjabi remake of Ajay Devgn’s ‘Singham’ goes on floors