A fact finding team of the Indian Medical Association has held the hospital management responsible for carelessness which resulted in a series of deaths in the encephalitis ward of the Baba Ram Das Hospital due to shortage of Oxygen.
- Next story Dabanggs cut off nose of a woman on refusing bonded wages in Madhya Pradesh
- Previous story Aishwarya rai completes 20 years the industry
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues