Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 14 (ANI): Till now more than 70 children have lost their lives in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College hospital due to Encephalitis and the premises of the hospital is filled with woes of the victims’ kin. According to data obtained from the hospital, a total of 60 deaths occurred in five days – from August 7 to August 11. The procured data also shows the number of oxygen cylinders sent for refilling each day, showing a clear shortage of liquid oxygen in the hospital. Meanwhile, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked a team of top ministers to determine if the death of the children was actually due to a disruption in oxygen supply at the hospital and assured to ‘not spare anyone found guilty’.
- Next story 5,000 days of Raman Singh Govt.: CM flags off marathon, interacts with locals
- Previous story Shahid Kapoor new pic with daughter Misha will surely drive away your Monday Blues!
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail