Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 14 (ANI): Till now more than 70 children have lost their lives in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College hospital due to Encephalitis and the premises of the hospital is filled with woes of the victims’ kin. According to data obtained from the hospital, a total of 60 deaths occurred in five days – from August 7 to August 11. The procured data also shows the number of oxygen cylinders sent for refilling each day, showing a clear shortage of liquid oxygen in the hospital. Meanwhile, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has asked a team of top ministers to determine if the death of the children was actually due to a disruption in oxygen supply at the hospital and assured to ‘not spare anyone found guilty’.
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Latest visuals from BRD hospital
- Shahid Kapoor new pic with daughter Misha will surely drive away your Monday Blues!
- Amid border tensions, Pakistani rangers present sweets to Indian forces on its 70th I-Day
- Residents flee as wildfires blaze in Greece
- Neil Dies In A Bomb Blast? | Naamkaran | Dahi Handi Special Episode