Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 13 (ANI): Expressing concern over the deaths of children in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said that nobody can be more sensitive towards those children than him. CM Yogi said that he interacted with teams to take out a solution for this problem, adding that Prime Minister Modi has also assured every possible help in this regard. CM Yogi Adityanath and Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda on Sunday visited the hospital where the deaths of 63 children have sparked massive outrage.
- Gorakhpur tragedy: ‘Nobody can feel their pain more than me’, asserts CM Yogi
- Watch: Dalai Lama, Baba Ramdev share light moments at World Peace & Harmony Conclave
- CM Yogi Press conference on children deaths in Hospital in Gorakhpur
- Annual fireworks display lights up Geneva
- Faggan Singh Kulaste talked about on children deaths in Hospital in Gorakhpur