Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 13 (ANI): Expressing concern over the deaths of children in Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday said that nobody can be more sensitive towards those children than him. CM Yogi said that he interacted with teams to take out a solution for this problem, adding that Prime Minister Modi has also assured every possible help in this regard. CM Yogi Adityanath and Union Health Minister J.P. Nadda on Sunday visited the hospital where the deaths of 63 children have sparked massive outrage.
- Next story Gorakhpur tragedy: CM Yogi, Union Health Minister Nadda visit BRD hospital
- Previous story Watch: Dalai Lama, Baba Ramdev share light moments at World Peace & Harmony Conclave
- Yogi turban, Modi masks in high demand ahead of Holi celebrations
- Gandhinagar railway station emerges as Gujarat’s first all-women operated station
- Watch: Arjun Kapoor arrives at Anil Kapoor’s residence, pays condolences on his stepmother Sridevi’s demise
- Minister Piyush Goyal lauds Railway Women’s Organisation for initiating biodegradable sanitary pads
- Black Panther stands proud at box office