Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): After over 30 deaths were reported in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College, the agency which supplies oxygen cylinders to the hospital claimed that the tragedy has not occurred due to lack of oxygen cylinders. Meenu Walia, HR of Pushpa Gas Agency, said the company is aware of consequences of the shortage of oxygen cylinders, saying that no one can stop supply like this. She alleged that the concerned authorities never responded after repeatedly communicated about the pending payments. All the deaths have been blamed on infections and shortage of oxygen supply. The hospital has, however, denied that there was any shortage of oxygen supply.
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Oxygen supply agency denies ‘lack of oxygen’ allegations
- Nepal Government to bring up amendment bill for voting next week
- Amazon all set to revolutionise food industry with ready-to-eat meals
- Barcelona will not change their playing style, says Zidane
- 2 killed, 2 injured as car plunges into canal