Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): After over 30 deaths were reported in Gorakhpur’s Baba Raghav Das Medical College, the agency which supplies oxygen cylinders to the hospital claimed that the tragedy has not occurred due to lack of oxygen cylinders. Meenu Walia, HR of Pushpa Gas Agency, said the company is aware of consequences of the shortage of oxygen cylinders, saying that no one can stop supply like this. She alleged that the concerned authorities never responded after repeatedly communicated about the pending payments. All the deaths have been blamed on infections and shortage of oxygen supply. The hospital has, however, denied that there was any shortage of oxygen supply.
- Next story Children did not die due to disruption of oxygen supply: U.P. Health Minister
- Previous story Nepal Government to bring up amendment bill for voting next week
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja