Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 19 (ANI): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday visited the families of the victims who died in the BRD Medical College. After meeting the families, Rahul Gandhi said that its a government-made tragedy and should take action and rather covering tragedy.
- Next story In a first, India emerges as theme of 2017 Stockholm Cultural Fest
- Previous story Personal enmity leads doctor to infect medical superintendent with HIV-infected blood
- Cong will raise cow vigilantism issue in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- CWC row: Congress in pathetic state, says BJP while RJD sides with the party
- Watch: ODRAF personnel rescues senior citizen from flooded river
- Govt made Rafale deal in best interest of the country: Ananth Kumar
- Trump warns Iran to ‘never threaten the U.S.’