Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 19 (ANI): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday visited the families of the victims who died in the BRD Medical College. After meeting the families, Rahul Gandhi said that its a government-made tragedy and should take action and rather covering tragedy.
- Next story In a first, India emerges as theme of 2017 Stockholm Cultural Fest
- Previous story Personal enmity leads doctor to infect medical superintendent with HIV-infected blood
- FBI says hate crimes in U.S. spiked in 2017
- New projects launched by PM in Varanasi will expedite mission Clean Ganga, says NMCG chief
- Chhath Puja celebrated with fervour in Gorakhpur
- Demonetisation: Congress sharpens attack on PM Modi, calls him ‘looteron ke chowkidar’
- CM Shivraj Chouhan hits out at Congress on development issues