Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 19 (ANI): Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Saturday visited the families of the victims who died in the BRD Medical College. After meeting the families, Rahul Gandhi said that its a government-made tragedy and should take action and rather covering tragedy.
- Previous story Personal enmity leads doctor to infect medical superintendent with HIV-infected blood
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Rahul Gandhi slams CM Yogi, says it’s government-made tragedy
- Personal enmity leads doctor to infect medical superintendent with HIV-infected blood
- Pervez Musharraf hackled by Baloch activists at peace event in Oslo
- Sushant Singh Rajput and Sara Ali Khan SPOTTED Together Watch WHY Kedarnath
- Bareilly Ki Barfi Public Review Rajkummar Rao Ayushmann Khurrana Kriti Sanon