While food shortages bite, luxury chocolate offers a lifeline to entrepreneurs in crisis-hit Venezuela. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story Trump ignores questions about his ‘shithole’ comments
- Previous story Japan’s latest idol group chants cryptocurrency choruses
- Devotees in huge numbers gather to pay tribute to Shivakumara Swami
- Ready to take on challenge, will try to repeat Australia performance: Kohli ahead of NZ series
- Cleaning drive initiated in Dal Lake first time during winters
- Family throws infant over suspicion of being possessed by evil spirits
- India vs New Zealand: Team India practices ahead of ODI series