While food shortages bite, luxury chocolate offers a lifeline to entrepreneurs in crisis-hit Venezuela. Silvia Antonioli reports.
- Next story Trump ignores questions about his ‘shithole’ comments
- Previous story Japan’s latest idol group chants cryptocurrency choruses
- Baby dies, many injured after car rams into beachgoers at Copacabana
- B Town Divas Light Up Mickey Contractor’s Bash
- Dense fog continues to choke national capital
- Hafiz Saeed should be prosecuted”, says US State Department spokesperson
- Pakistani Ceasefire violation: Two civilians killed, 4 injured in RS Pura sector