New Delhi, Apr 12 (ANI): The Central government has called a meeting of hoteliers and restaurant owners in which they will be instructed to mention the portion of food that they serve to the customers. Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ram Vilas Paswan on Wednesday confirmed that a discussion will take place on the same, adding that such decisions is being taken to make public more aware.
- Next story Work starts on Qatar 2022 World Cup final stadium
- Previous story Ranbir, Alia win ‘Maharashtrian of the Year’ Awards
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh