New Delhi, Apr 12 (ANI): The Central government has called a meeting of hoteliers and restaurant owners in which they will be instructed to mention the portion of food that they serve to the customers. Union Minister for Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution Ram Vilas Paswan on Wednesday confirmed that a discussion will take place on the same, adding that such decisions is being taken to make public more aware.
- Next story Work starts on Qatar 2022 World Cup final stadium
- Previous story Ranbir, Alia win ‘Maharashtrian of the Year’ Awards
- Indycar champion Josef Newgarden unveils new design at Detroit Autio Show
- Wall Street falls with oil prices
- Police seek motive for parents who held 13 siblings
- WH doctor says Trump in ‘excellent’ overall health, had normal score on cognitive exam
- Lena Hoschek takes Berlin Fashion Week down the garden path