New Delhi, Aug 16 (ANI): MoS for Petroleum and Natural Gas Dharmendra Pradhan on Wednesday said that the government is planning to make petrol pumps more efficient for the common people and wants to make it a centre of public service. The Petroleum and Natural Gas minister added that rather than filling fuel from petrol pumps, the government is planning to make it more useful for people so that the mass can buy daily groceries from it.
- Government is planning to make petrol pumps more efficient for people: Dharmendra Pradhan
- India is leading world for awareness of LED bulbs: Piyush Goel
- Realtors’ Insolvency: Buyers who have given money should get their flats, says Arun Jaitley
- China’s Geely is not buying Fiat
- Pulwama encounter: Most wanted terrorist Ayub Lalihari killed, says DGP Vaid