Udaipur (Rajasthan), Aug 29 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday laid foundation stone of National Highway Projects in Udaipur. While addressing the public rally in the city of lakes, PM Modi assured all the flood affected people in Rajasthan that the Centre is with them in this difficult time.
- Government is with flood-affected people in this difficult time: PM Modi
- Saudi women run call center for emergency services during Haj
- Trump learns that, “There are a a lot of blonde women in Finland”
- Arjuna Award: It’s Happiness Beyond Words For SV Sunil
- PM Modi visits exhibition on National Highway Projects